Pictured: some of the chefs at an SPS liquid nitrogen ice cream event attended by undergraduates, graduates, faculty, and staff.
Some clubs you might find interesting:
- Math Club – open to any math enthusiast. Talks by mathematicians, math competition practices, homework nights, and much more!
- Engineering organizations – there are lots of options! You don’t have to be an engineer to join
- Wash. U. Chemistry Tournament club – runs an annual high school competition
- Alpha chi sigma: chemistry co-ed fraternity
- Organizations for underrepresented groups in the sciences
- Math, science, and engineering competitions (partial list)
- Wash. U. quizbowl team (team academic competition)
- Outreach activities