Pictured: American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) club members invited SPS to come along to their private meeting with popular physics author and string theorist Michio Kaku in spring 2018.
Some clubs you might find interesting:
- Math Club – open to any math enthusiast. Talks by mathematicians, math competition practices, homework nights, and much more!
- Engineering organizations – there are lots of options! You don’t have to be an engineer to join
- Wash. U. Chemistry Tournament club – runs an annual high school competition
- Alpha chi sigma: chemistry co-ed fraternity
- Organizations for underrepresented groups in the sciences
- Math, science, and engineering competitions (partial list)
- Wash. U. quizbowl team (team academic competition)
- Outreach activities