Our first posts will be mainly geared towards physics programs, like REU’s and graduate school. Current undergraduate students have compiled this advice from articles on the internet and discussions with professors. If you have questions about physics jobs in industry, your best resources right now are probably your professors and the Career Center.
*under construction winter 2018*
How to apply to graduate programs and REU’s
- What you need to know in college to be ready for graduate school
- Aiming high: how to get into the best graduate schools from Wash. U.
- What does a graduate application look like?
- Where should I apply for graduate studies?
- Constructing your CV
- Getting recommendation letters
- How to write application essays (and helpful links)
- Interview tips
- And for once you have a position:
What you can apply to…